Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone thanks for listening I'm 16 years old and have a 2003 trx250ex and I have a slight problem, the quad has no neutral light, no reverse light on or when I press the button nothing happens no sound or anything! I bought a new starter, voltage regulator, and a new relay solenoid for it. I don't know if this will fix it will anyone tell me if it will! Thanks p.s I got it working about a month ago for one day but the next day I tried starting her with the gas off for getting about it and the starter tried kicking over and just keep spinning in there until I turned the gas back on then it made a small pop sound and hasn't run since. My carb. Leaks gas everywhere to, I bought a new one idek if that has any thing to do with the starting of it but please help! Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check your fuses by the battery. Check the Starter Solenoid as well located beneath the fuse. If getting no noise at all from the starter button that may be the issue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
By no neutral/reverse lights, do you mean your quad doesn't have the lights at all or they aren't on?
Just confirming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts