Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Honda foreman 4x4 500. We were riding the machine everything was fine until it was turned off by the key. Now I have no power going to the display screen when I turn the key to on. The headlights will work but nothing on the screen. I’ve checked fuses and all are fine. The battery is brand new and checked with a meter.

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
I have a 2018 Honda foreman 4x4 500. We were riding the machine everything was fine until it was turned off by the key. Now I have no power going to the display screen when I turn the key to on. The headlights will work but nothing on the screen. I’ve checked fuses and all are fine. The battery is brand new and checked with a meter.
time to trace from battery through fuses, all the way to the ignition switch to see if you are getting power to the ignition switch ?. a 12 volt dc test light will come in very handy for this.

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
The fuse box has no power to acc, or ing
then start at the battery to fuse box, also check all ground cables from battery to frame/engine. MAKE SURE BATTERY IS HOOKED CORRECTLY TO FRAME/ENGINE, AS WELL AS STARTER SOLENOID !.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts