Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of helmet does everyone where. I wear a ONEAL series908. Its awsome. I also have a Z1R helmet. Love FLY racing gear and ONEAL. pro grip goggles. Thor boots are my fav they r decent in price and provide comfort for the money.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I have a blue HJC CLX-5 N8 DAWG III helmet and Scott goggles.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I have Fly everything except for boots/goggles. I need to buy boots and my goggles are red which don't match with all black. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
personally I ride in my underwear. But it's OK. I'm on asphalt, so if I wreck I won't get them dirty.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
That's good but yoou at least need to wear chaps then you could look like one of the Village people. :D

personally I ride in my underwear. But it's OK. I'm on asphalt, so if I wreck I won't get them dirty.

I have all O'neal except for the helmet not sure on that but it fits very well.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
My Helmets and Boots are Fox. and the DirtPaw from fox is the only gloves that I don't get blisters in. My helmet is the V2, but I think I'm going to get a new one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Helmets and Boots are Fox. and the DirtPaw from fox is the only gloves that I don't get blisters in. My helmet is the V2, but I think I'm going to get a new one.

I agree with the dirtpaws, awesome gloves!...i got them too..but the Yamaha ones...(had the ttr first so i thought why not get the gloves to match the bike)

·
Registered
50 Posts
i got...walmart helmet haha (DOT approved) and dirtpaw gloves....i'm looking for goggles but i dont know what to get..i want something thats going to last but dont wanna spend a lot on (between $20-$30ish)..

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Scott makes some good goggles for fairly cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a pair of ProGrip googles. Love them! I paid around 50-60 but worth it. I have a pair of the plain old scott googles. They are Ok but they dont fit well with the helmet opening

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That is a sick lid!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Mine

CIMG0986.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I have a brand new Bell Helmet. never been worn. Size large, I would like 60 bucks for it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts