Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm new to the...........Oh wait my altzheimers is acting up.......just too quiet on here......lol

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums, again, Submarine.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome again bud.LOL

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Hi i'm new to the...........Oh wait my altzheimers is acting up.......just too quiet on here......lol
would u happen to know wat the ring end gap is for my 250x i messured it and it .030 i think that might be a bit to big
Here are the specs for the 300EX. I think the top end is the same, so the ring end gap should be the same.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey sub can i see a pic of your 300 im thinking of doing a 2inch lift i have 25-950 in front and 26-950 in back want to go larger sometime but i dunno bout the lift.
not much but this is it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah I guess I forgot to welcome you to the forums.. sorry. WELCOME! LOL
What the h**l you mean welcome i've been on here awhile.......crap now I remember.............lol:laugh:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now you are starting to confuse me.. LOL :)
HUH?.....what?........where am I? why is it so hot here....why am I in this handbasket?...:icon_ devil:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Hello and welcome to our fine establishment. He offer mine services her for the special and you meet all our requirements. Rule number 2 double tap. LOL

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello and welcome to our fine establishment. He offer mine services her for the special and you meet all our requirements. Rule number 2 double tap. LOL
Thanks i's get me edukashun in cantucky u knoe....lo

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know what you get when you get a room full of hillbilly's?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.