Honda ATV Forum banner

Hello from Ohio

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  cableguy256 
#1 ·
New member saying hi. Today is my wifes birthday and I got her a new TRX 420FA. she got a red one and I liked it so well I bought myself a white one. We are looking forward to loading up out toy hauler and heading out for some fun. Looking forward to trying out the Hatfiel/McCoy trailes in WV as they are not too far from us. We also travel out west at least once a year to Wymoing and South Dakota. Want to also make a trip to Utah. A lot of good info on this forum.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forums.

#6 ·
welcome to the forums!

#8 ·
ever ride at wellsville ohio?

#20 ·
Wellsville would be about 2 1/2 to 3hrs northeast of you... I live about 15 minutes from Wellsville, oh.. and travel through columbus when we go to my wife's grandparents. Wellsville is a nice place to ride, but personally I don't like it... lots of people go there to drink and ride and the tracks are getting really tore up as of lately. That, and I would rate the trails at moderate to high in the skill level needed. just my 2 cents.

#11 ·
Welcome to the forums, Bobby.

#13 ·
Welcome both of you guys.I've heard nothing but good about hatfield mcoy.My buddy got to go there.

#16 ·
Welcome to the forums.

#19 ·
Welcome to the forums. SuperATV, a supporting vendor, has the front disc brake conversion kit. I don't think it is available for all years of the Fourtrax 300, so be sure to check the year. Also, you have to change to 12 inch rims. Looks like they're out of stock at the moment, but here's the link.

Honda Front Disc Brake Kit #327

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.