Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newby to forum and introducing myself. Live in North Central MA & have a rebuilt great condition 87 250r fourtrax. Getting it ready for some riding this season, I know it's a little late but been working on my street bike. Wanted to join the forum because I know they have helped me greatly in the past.

So hello and are there any other MA ATVr's out there with suggestions for good mix of pit & trail riding? I believe NH is all MA has left.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome fellow north central ma rider... Our area is great for pits and trails. Too bad Ma. is full of haters. NH has some great legal riding not to far from us.
Here is a tip for ya tempelton pits are loaded with enviro police on quads. The fines now are 250 for the first time. Plus they will tow your truck if they find it. People still ride there but its a risky place to be. Its to bad because its a awsome place. Good riding spots in our area are kinda local secrets because no one wants to loose there local stomping grounds. If ya stick around the forum Iam sure we can swap some info. I know the area very well and Iam always looking for new place to ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in ma!

I ride all the time, I live in middleboro, massachusetts! Right now I have a dirtbike, a suzuki RM85 big wheel that has like $5000 in it. Im selling it now to get a quad because they are more fun around here. Since it is only an 85cc, it will be hard to trade it for a larger quad, but I might get a honda trx300ex or an oldschool trx250X, and if im really lucky, a trx250R. Where do you go riding? I race at capeway rovers, crow hill, southwick (mx338), mx207, jolly rogers, and epping. While I trailride at Pratt farm, a constuction sight near it, and some sand pits in whareham.:funnypolaris:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
What kinda of streetbike do ya have?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hey there modquad36. I am about 15 min. from crow hill. The pits arround crow hill were the ones I was talking about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts