Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey hows it going HONDA, im new to the forum, just bought a new quad 2002 honda TRX 400EX its nice! bored 40 over, jetted ! white brothers exhaust, renthal handle bars, holeshot tires! tell me what ya think! is a 400ex a nice bike or

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums. The 400EX is a great quad.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Thanks, i just posted a pic, of my quad, its a really nice one so far! i paid 1500 good deal?
Yeah, it looks like a good deal, it's a nice looking quad.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
i have a twist throttle on the wat, is that a good idea or not? i used to a dirtbike so i wanted to try it out!
I've never tried one on a 4-wheeler, but some people like them.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
you know any good websites for after market, parts, accessories, graphics, plastics?
I can't really think of any, because I keep mine all stock, but I'm sure somebody on here can tell you some good places to buy aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
391 Posts
GREAT ATV~As for the twist throttle i did try that one time And it went something like this. (engine sounds) BllllllLAAAAAAA, BlllleaAAAAAA SPLAT!!
There is not as much frame and plastic to hold onto with your legs as a dirtbike and as u can tell, the first time i tryed a wheelie i fell off.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok so the twist throttle is not a good idea? and i paid 1500 for my 2002 400ex, so far its a great bike, hope i didnt pay to much, im kinda new to riding, so hopefully it will help me get started, and what should i do to the bike if its already jetted, bored 40 over, and has white brother exhaust, what else should i do to this quad?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forums. That's a good lookin quad!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I had a twist on a tecate4, I liked it at the time. I was a kid. Now being an adult it does not have the same cool motorcycle apperance. plus it is difficult to use on tight trails and MX tracks. But if your just in a wide open field its OK. My friend has one on his 450r and he loves it. Its a thing you love or hate. Some pro riders use them.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oh wow tom I had a twist on my tecate.... how long ago was this

1 - 20 of 20 Posts