Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the ATV world, first bike I have ever owned I just picked up is a 2003 350 fourtrax es. Has only 2600kms. I have completed the following on the bike so far for my piece of mind;

Oil and filter change
Air filter replacement
Carb removed and cleaned - wasn't idling properly so I new the jets were plugged up. Purrs like a kitten now.

I have a sticky rear break problem, so I am going to tear into that when I get some time and clean everything out. I also experienced an issue where it would not shift from 1st back to Neutral unless I rocked the bike a bit. I am going to replace the angle sensor and see if that fixes it.

Other then that I am loving the bike so far, going to use it as a bit of work horse as opposed to mudding it.

Thanks all, looking forward to reading and gaining knowledge from everyone here!

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
You almost need a regular computer to download a shop manual here. It's in the root area of the forum, hard to do on a phone but very easy on a regular computer.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hey flash, welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
welcome to the forms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.