Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
So... I'm also a strong ANTI China guy, I'm behind shadetree all the way, however...

I also know that quality control is something the Chinese appear to adhere to. That being said, the only true way to give a result on this to test them against the leading brands. Would you be willing to offer/raffle/auction a pair of axles to be put to the test at all?

In the grand scheme of things, I could make a set of axles that were indestructible, but the cost would be horrendous, I could also make a set of axles very cheaply that wouldn't hold up at all...

Your in a tricky place, quality is everything and so is the cost!!

·
Super Moderator
38,056 Posts
So... I'm also a strong ANTI China guy, I'm behind shadetree all the way, however...

I also know that quality control is something the Chinese appear to adhere to. That being said, the only true way to give a result on this to test them against the leading brands. Would you be willing to offer/raffle/auction a pair of axles to be put to the test at all?

In the grand scheme of things, I could make a set of axles that were indestructible, but the cost would be horrendous, I could also make a set of axles very cheaply that wouldn't hold up at all...

Your in a tricky place, quality is everything and so is the cost!!
he already said he can't do the axle test..translation: he does not want to be proven wrong..lmfao.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
he already said he can't do the axle test..translation: he does not want to be proven wrong..lmfao.
Lmao!!

We (I) could get them tested without being fitted to an ATV...

Think I'll opt and still suggest Cobra for the time being lol

·
Super Moderator
38,056 Posts
Lmao!!

We (I) could get them tested without being fitted to an ATV...

Think I'll opt and still suggest Cobra for the time being lol
I dont know who makes gorilla axles ?, but if they made them for my '89 trx350D foreman 4x4 ?, i'd buy them in a heart beat, they are/were well known by many atvs owners.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts