Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket, halogen headlight bulb that will fit an 86 TRX200SX? OEM bulb isn't the brightest...I'd love to upgrade...

·
Premium Member
12,286 Posts
Get a LED light bar , you can get a 125w , 24 inch bar for $35 and it's like day time , 2-6 inchers would be enough ------------ you are lucky if you can match the original bulb with anything but O.E.M.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I put a 22 inch led light bar on my dads rancher. Lights up about an acre.
The 8 inch one I have on my 450r lights up a very large area as well

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Bang for your buck money is in the LED lightbars on Amazon. Cheap and draw very little current.

If you want the stock headlight to be bright, you can do an HID conversion. Would be more expensive, more trouble to install, but it would keep your headlight housing stock.

Foreman 500 HIDs - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum

You might get away with an HID coversion without having to modify the bulb. I know the Rincons use an H6M lower bulb, and the top lights on the 500 Foremans and Rubicons is an H10 bulb. Depends on what kind of bulb you have as stock as to whether you can simply plug and play an HID or if you'll have to mod things like the poster did in the link above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Jeepwm69
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing