Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Those are some nice trails I always wondered / wanted to go down there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we try to go down once a year since I started riding last may... love it there! we are headed to Brimstone in Oct can't wait to see what they have to offer. IMO Hatfield is a great place to ride and they take good care of their trails...now the outlaw trails down there are suppose to be amazing!

No music = me giggling and singing with some motor in the background... trust me music is MUCH better than my singing lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
damn, can't wait til Oct.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just got back from trail fest sun. It was a blast. Weather was great and no one got hurt!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Is that close to or part of the Burning Rock atv trails? I'm thinking about going down there next summer for 3 or 4 days.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Is that close to or part of the Burning Rock atv trails? I'm thinking about going down there next summer for 3 or 4 days.
Dan400ex, if you ever need any info or help planning a trip, we would love to help you!

Lisa and Marty
I'll hit you up on that sometime. I don't know a lot about that area, I'm from northern VA and would like to come down there so long as there a plenty of trails or tracks to hit. I would love any information you could throw at me. Do you run Browning Fork Trailhouse?

·
Registered
23 Posts
We wouldn't care to help you. My husband and I own and run Browning Fork Trailhouse. We are the first lodging business for the Hatfield McCoy Trails. We have been helping folks plan trips for many years. So I am sure we can answer your questions and steer you in the right direction.

Let us know if we can help.

·
Registered
161 Posts
WOW... Someone here I know.
Hi Nikki... No, I'm not stalking you... So don't go all Sopranos on me.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Never been but I would love to try some of them trails out. I have several friends that go up there several times a year. Im going this year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
WOW... Someone here I know.
Hi Nikki... No, I'm not stalking you... So don't go all Sopranos on me.

roadkill
Hey Doug! Me think you stalk me nah just spread my picture all over the forum world for humor (thats what I get for sharing my riding moment)...lol but stalk no way!

I would suggest Hatfield to anyone great trails & great people in WV there :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts