Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
350 Rancher for sale not too far from me.

Fresh rebuilt top end. Bored .75mm over. K&N air filter, Supertrapp exhaust, Sigma6 custom jet kit, brand new disc brake conversion kit installed, ported and polished heads, on 26'' outlaw tires on ITP wheels. Needs a spark plug change but fires right up and runs

WTF would you advertise a bike with ALL of that stuff done to it, and then say it needs a spark plug?

So it runs like crap but it just "needs a spark plug", but you're not going to take 4 minutes and $2 to put a new spark plug in it?

I guess there's a sucker born every minute and all, but is anyone really dumb enough to fall for the "all it needs is a new spark plug" when they buy a machine that doesn't run right?

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I't's special- it has more than one head.
Well spotted Hodge.. Maybe it's had a CanAm v twin motor transplant?! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha, I didn't even catch that. LOL. I was too busy with the WTF on the "I've rebuild and done all these performance mods to this machine, and the only thing it needs to run perfectly is a spark plug, but I'm not going to put a new plug in it" derp.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I see that quite a bit. Nice machine but then it just needs something cheap and simple. Like you say it usually means they are full of crap.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts