Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a suggestion for a good non expensive helmet i could buy please tell me. my old one doesn't fit me any more so just looking for a new one before i start 4wheeling this summer. going mudding this weekend so i hope i can get it by then.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
What do you consider inexpensive? I recommend anything with a SNELL and DOT approval.

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Agree^^^^^ THH has nice helmets I have one they are not too expensive, Fulmer ZOX not to bad price either

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
AFX makes good helmuts .I have one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I recommend buying a quality helmet for sure! Hold off on the quad mod you were planning and protect your melon 1st. I have seen nice helmets from $99 on up to about $200 and obviously you can spend alot more. Also look for closeouts from the companies on the net, I've seen some great deals just a matter of being lucky and finding one that fits. I shattered the side of a $500 Shoei helmet back in my streetbike days on the bumper of a pickup and I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm still around is because of that helmet so helmet safety is huge to me. Okay enough ranting! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Listen to Pyetime!!!! How much is your head worth???? Priceless!!!!
Watch the sales on the net. Last years models will be selling cheaper as the new models are put on the shelf. I usually buy from a store because I can try the helmet on there.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
If a large will fit you i have a brand new Bell helmet I will sell for 50 plus shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts