Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I've read a lot of recommendations on the Internet but would like to know your secret if you are willing to share. Again, Congrats!
Thanks very much for your comments! I used the Novus Three Part kit in 8 ounce bottles. There’s a cleaner, which I used most; a fine scratch remover (2) and heavy scratch remover (3). The kit says you can use it with a buffer but I haven’t tried it cuz I’m no good with it–I’d like to see some results by a member who is good with a buffer–maybe practice on a junk fender.
Part three worked very well on a very stained and scratched battery lid but Be careful that part 3 will put fine scratches in a very shiny area of plastic. I was very careful with the fine scratch remover too.

I have a spa cover plastic protector compound I want to try on the body. Worked great on my tires so I will post up the results later.
Going grouse hunting!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
TRX300s three months in a row. You guys are shore enuf fans of these “Can Do” quads!
Bumpin for the membership—and thanks again for your appreciation of my simple OEM restoration!!!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
Goober
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing