Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang it, I threw my lab top against the wall for nothing. whoops lol...
Great now ill have to run up by you and fix it lol
Come on up, pretty much doing nothing this weekend anyway just changed the diff and transmission oil on the Polaris( now that is bored).. And my lab top is getting old its a 2010 model and has a few battle scars and probably has more viruses than Gene Simmons..

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Dang it, I threw my lab top against the wall for nothing. whoops lol...
Come on up, pretty much doing nothing this weekend anyway just changed the diff and transmission oil on the Polaris( now that is bored).. And my lab top is getting old its a 2010 model and has a few battle scars and probably has more viruses than Gene Simmons..
lol im heading up to Dunbar on Sunday lets go!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you going to ride around there? I never road around there, its pretty sandy in that area.. Anyway I will come over let me know when I will throw the Polaris or the Honda on the trailer. Its only about 25 miles or so from me.. Richards is still open I think on the weekends to.. I will pm my number to you..

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Are you going to ride around there? I never road around there, its pretty sandy in that area.. Anyway I will come over let me know when I will throw the Polaris or the Honda on the trailer. Its only about 25 miles or so from me.. Richards is still open I think on the weekends to.. I will pm my number to you..
Na it aint to bad, Its been a few months since I've been up there, gonna hit spread eagle and what not for some good views!! I was planning for 8 or 9. Ill send ya a text, I got a tow strap so its safe to bring your polaris lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Lol I think we went off topic and someone made us our own thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts