Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people? Goin racin at the Fly Stadium cross series tomorrow at Cornith, Ms should be a big time. there are 7 or 8 of my racin buddies goin from the Memphis area you can check out the results and probably some pics at this web site Rpmsportsonline might run expert class don't know yet will have to see when i get there.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Give 'em hell!!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Good luck!!! Get em!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its Sunday the races are over, the first moto had 8 quads on a 6 quad gate we were tire to tire mised a gear off the start dead last past the whole field and took 1st in that qualifer, well 2nd moto didn't go as good got the hole shot (well put the helmet cam video up ) got pushed up into the burm and stalled the motor @#@$ field was 1/2 track ahead of me before it would start back up caught back up and finished 4th track was very technical and the dirt was so tacky it was hard to make the turns and the woop section a series of 12 about 2ft deep and 3ft apart very rough no way to double double all the way throughbout watch the helmet cam video and will post a spectators video when i receive it all in all it was fun and i am still in one piece.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
So did what did you take overall??? Good job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts