Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the links to my first race in over 10 years. Was a small 5 lap open quad race at the huron county fair. I took 3rd out of 7 riders. 5 of them were 450s so over all i cant complain. I added some music to the videos also. Man am i out of shape haha. White flag couldnt come fast enough lol.

Moto 2

https://youtu.be/2KsFgi1nZRY

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Good job Man.. . But that shadow was whoopin' your behind in the turns in Moto 2 LMAO

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
In Moto 1 looks like the guy ahead of you had some pretty trick suspension set up going on, every bump he hit that bike soaked up, like he was landing on a bed of feathers!
This is an old video though, I’m guessing you’ve got yours tweaked to bear perfection now :) Any more up to date footage? Was interesting to watch.

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Only thing i got this years race was starting line. I did finishs 2nd in open quad and 3rd in woodsman quad over all. But no go pro. The guy in front of me last year was behind me this year lol. But there were alot more riders and they had heaps of money in there quads. One was a houser racing crf450 hybrid. Atleast 30k in that quad. It was built from the ground up. I did manage a holeshot in one moto though and that had to hurt there ego a bit haha.

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/atv-media/111961-finally-clawed-video-footage-my-holeshot-away-my-friend-lol.html?highlight=

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
It’s great isn’t it when you have less CC’s or even a budget bike and beat folks who have put their life savings into machines! Good on you sir :)
I’ll watch that new video.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
I thought you were going to reel that guy in Slammed.... He made a mistake in front of you in the S-turn once, but he recovered nicely and didn't do it again. Was fun to watch both motos though!

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man! We are lucky enough to have that here once a year. But we also have to travel almost 3 hours to ride otherwise. All the tracks close dont let quads on them. Besides one small practice track that a buddy of mine owns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
SlammedRanger
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing