Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't find a place to put this, so here it is.

When I first posted here, the images I would link would be reduced in size and require you to click on them. Now, they are all displaying in full size.

Is this a setting in my profile [didn't see it] or some other issue that is only effecting me and no one else....or, is everyone else see all images in full size?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I see them all full size?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange. When I first posted here, the images were reduced in size by about half, and I'd have to click on them to view full size.

No big deal, just curious.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I've seen them full size, but it depends on how they are posted. If you use your own image hosting site (photobucket.com for example), and post them that way, they will be full size. If you just upload them directly to the site (as an attachment), they will be thumbnails and people will have to click on them to view full size...you'll also have to resize them. At least, this is how most forums work...this one is most likely the same.

Like this:

(hosted on Photobucket)

(and as an attachment...uploaded directly to the site)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I've always hosted all my own images and just used a link to the image.

The first times I linked to an image, it was reduced in size, but it wasn't a thumb nail image. It was just smaller to fit within the forum width. Then, when you clicked on the image it went to full size, and actually said to click again to close the image.

That happened for a few days, and now it just always posts them as full size images.

I try to not post images that are huge and blow the format of the forums out, so I noticed it specifically. I'll just have to post smaller images if it's still possible to see the detail, else I'll post full size pics.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hmmmmm... must have been a size thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts