Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Honda TRX 300 FW 1994
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just joined the forum today and wanted to say hi.
I'm keen on learning more and sharing my experiences with the awesome Honda ATV TRX. I have a 1994 TRX 300 FW 4x4 that I have saved from the rubbish pile. My wife has a 2005 TRX 500 Foreman which is a beast of a machine. And now I am beginning the long journey of bringing back to life a 1996 TRX 300 FW. I'm no expert in these things but you can call me a passionate Honda TRX enthusiast. I've added some picks of the bikes. The last two pics being the latest project. Hope to chat soon.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Sky Water Plant

· Registered
20 Posts
Hey ATV Dave I'm CaptCoolbreeze new here too. Looking forward to watching you builds.
Ive got a 2022 rancher 420fe with about 18hrs. Battery went dead and Honda is gonna make good and replace no charge. While I'm there going to talk #'s on a 520 Foreman so I can get wife her own pony we will see what happens...
There is good info all over these boards welcome enjoy :cool:

· Registered
Honda TRX 300 FW 1994
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ATV Dave I'm CaptCoolbreeze new here too. Looking forward to watching you builds.
Ive got a 2022 rancher 420fe with about 18hrs. Battery went dead and Honda is gonna make good and replace no charge. While I'm there going to talk #'s on a 520 Foreman so I can get wife her own pony we will see what happens...
There is good info all over these boards welcome enjoy :cool:
Hi CaptCoolbreeze, Thanks for your message. I'll post some update photo's as I progress through the stages. I'm currently in the process of receiving some Honda OEM 11 inch wheels. As I am in Australia, they are near impossible to get. However I did manage to get my hands on two rears (11x7.5) locally through ebay.com.au. I used Motosport.com and Borderfree delivery from the USA to get my hands on two fronts (11x6.5) and one rear (11x7.5). So I now have a spare rear wheel. Might be handy in another 20 years :)

· Registered
20 Posts
Well battery deal was missed by a month! Poop!
Crike mate down under!?! cool cool cool. Webs man we can talk to everybody.
New 520 Foreman out of question dealer says just north of 10K! Yikes. For the model I'm looking at with power steering handle bar shift. Wife is gonna hafta walk :-}
Be successful hope parts fall from the sky for free.
CC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts