Honda ATV Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
UPDATE...I sent out about five self addressed stamped envelopes and some email requests and in less than a week have about forty stickers and a couple catalogs! I was surprised to be honest! My son is thrilled to have so many decals for his quad!

webmaster@amsoil.com no longer working

This is the message received:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

webmaster@amsoil.com
Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.​

I filled out a catalog request and asked for stickers. Will report back if this works

webmaster@amsoil.com
Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted.​

I filled out a catalog request and asked for stickers. Will report back if this works
Just received about 6 nice decals and the catalog.

webmaster@amsoil.com

Just received about 6 nice decals and the catalog.
What did you fill out to get the cAtalog and stickers?
I selected "request catalog" from the home page and asked for stickers in the comment box. Here's a direct link to the catalog request:

http://www.amsoil.com/InformationRequest.aspx?type=catalog

Here's another:

(Send SASE)

Fox Head
Att: Stickers
16752 Armstrong Ave.
Irvine, Ca 92606

Most companies just use normal envelopes. I just recently contacted a bunch of companies and got a lot already. This is what I have already and all of this was just emailing them for free stickers. No cost for me. I'll update it once I get more

Attachments

I actually haven't sent any SASE's yet, all those were mailed to me by the companies. But I would just use a normal envelope as most companies used those to mail to me (other than the bf goodrich lol)

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.