Honda ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 92 Posts
Who does Honda have???

I got a crap load of decals so far and more coming...

Ok so if i get some decals, do i need to put that i want decals in the envelop, or will they just send them???

monster trying to get honda to get sponsered by them so all u racers out there send them a video of some of ur stuff and u migh get sponsered by them

and mud send me them stickers jk lol

Discussion starter · #38 ·
monster trying to get honda to get sponsered by them so all u racers out there send them a video of some of ur stuff and u migh get sponsered by them
I'm really curious of where you got your info. That is incorrect. Monster is NOT leaving Kawasaki. 2 days ago they released their team line-up for 2010. All Kawi riders. Monster Kawasaki is a Factory team. Chad Reed and Ryan Villopoto.

yeah i know that but u can go on there website and get sponsored that way there stay sponsoring kawi riders yah but the want some Honda riders u get sponsored to go on there site and sign up send them a video of u race and stuff and see wat they say later like i am try to get ok by monster and get a legal documeant saying i could use there logo so u can make me some kool monster graphics when i get oked

Discussion starter · #40 ·
You don't need to be sponsored to get permission to use their logo. Just contact their marketing department.

You are speaking of Rider Support/Contingency program. Not trying to be a dick, but i would shoot for smaller potatos. Monster is only going to give out so many "help" packages, and every kid who races mx sends in their resume. Start small. I just got myself another sponsor yesterday. For 2010 I have Motosport.com and Aurora Honda as sponsors. Dynamic Graphics too but that is my own money, so not really.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.