Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 Honda fourtrax 350 The issue I am having is finding parts and info on this model. Clymers manual only covers the 300 and Honda does not make the manual any more. Does anyone have any info on this model? Was it only sold in Canada?
I got the bike from a kid who blew the motor by messing with the timing. The ownership says it is a 350 and the bike has 350 logo's.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
If you have a good motor I am looking
Tim

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi there i having the same problem did you find anything out about your bike i have the same one and mind is blue

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
heyzeuse:
im puzzled as to how you own a 1993 fourtrax 350. they stopped producing the foreman 350 in 89'. can we see a picture of this bike? that way we can better understand what you are dealing with

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
heyzeuse:
im puzzled as to how you own a 1993 fourtrax 350. they stopped producing the foreman 350 in 89'. can we see a picture of this bike? that way we can better understand what you are dealing with
It's probably a Canadian model. I think they sold those on up until about '93 or '94 in Canada.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
heyzeuse:
It's probably a Canadian model. I think they sold those on up until about '93 or '94 in Canada.
ok gotcha. parts should be interchangeable then right? seems like they didnt change much in the 3 yrs they produced them here in the states

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
heyzeuse:
ok gotcha. parts should be interchangeable then right? seems like they didnt change much in the 3 yrs they produced them here in the states
Yeah, I think most of the parts are the same.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
the main thing that they changed...is the front wheel hubs are not the same size..they changed them after '87..an '86 will not fit on a '89..the wheel bearing is different on the hub.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok i found out it is canadian from 90 to 94 there was too colours red and biue the plastic are diffrent in the front but the back fenders are the same. there are vent lines runing from each brake the motor is the same but to order parts at any parts store your better off to ask for a 88-89 trx350 fourtrax

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
heyzeuse:
made them 4 years here in usa..'86-'89.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
ok i found out it is canadian from 90 to 94 there was too colours red and biue the plastic are diffrent in the front but the back fenders are the same there are vent lines runing from each brake the motor is the same but to order parts at any parts store your better off to ask for a 88 fout trax
parts from a '88 trx300 will not interchange with the trx350 fourtrax or foreman.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts