Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Did you guys stop selling the GBC XC Masters?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you for reaching out, M_Quick!

DTD still sells the XC Master. What size are you after?

The website has had issues with displaying available product so this may be why you can't find what you need - we apologies for that!
Thank you for the fast response. I thought you guys got tired of matching the best price deals I can find on these. Anyway I'm looking for 22 x 7 x 10"s.

Happy to help and if a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll do our best to match or beat!

Here's the link to the tire you requested at DTD: 22x7.00-10 GBC XC Master ATV | Discount Tire Direct

If you've found a cheaper delivered price, shoot us a PM with the details along with your shipping zip code and we'll see what we can do for you :cool:

Thank you for the opportunity!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Thank you for reaching out, M_Quick!

DTD still sells the XC Master. What size are you after?

The website has had issues with displaying available product so this may be why you can't find what you need - we apologies for that!
Thank you for the fast response. I thought you guys got tired of matching the best price deals I can find on these. Anyway I'm looking for 22 x 7 x 10"s.

Happy to help and if a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll do our best to match or beat!

Here's the link to the tire you requested at DTD: 22x7.00-10 GBC XC Master ATV | Discount Tire Direct

If you've found a cheaper delivered price, shoot us a PM with the details along with your shipping zip code and we'll see what we can do for you :cool:

Sent a PM about some tires for my daily driver.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Sent a PM about some tires for my daily driver.
Thank you for the opportunity, Jeepwm69!

We did not receive a PM yet.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts

I just submitted the online price match, although you guys probably wont like the price I found but we shall see. Also sent a pm.

Thanks again for the help and link.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

I just submitted the online price match, although you guys probably wont like the price I found but we shall see. Also sent a pm.

Thanks again for the help and link.
PM replied! Thanks again for the opportunity!

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Wow! Matt from Discount Tire hooked it up! Regular price of $57.88 each I'm getting the pair for @78.99 shipped to my house. Thanks for the awesome customer service, and for being a supporting vendor of this forum!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
We are happy to help - thank you for the shout out and for your continued support! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Thank you for your continued business, jeepwm69! We appreciate you reaching out to us.
Father in law's Suburban needs tires. Can you PM me an extension and I'll call in the order?

I'd rather the credit for the sale get linked to the forum here and the guy working with us Honda folks.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you for your continued business, jeepwm69! We appreciate you reaching out to us.
Father in law's Suburban needs tires. Can you PM me an extension and I'll call in the order?

I'd rather the credit for the sale get linked to the forum here and the guy working with us Honda folks.

Thanks!
Thank you for your support. PM coming your way.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire, Superfluity!

Your local Discount Tire is happy to assist with your ATV/UTV tire and wheel needs or you can shop the selection at the mail order division, Discount Tire Direct (DTD). DTD carries the vast majority of ATV product in stock and shipping is included at no additional charge!

Details: ATV/UTV Tires & Wheels | Discount Tire Direct

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
10 Participants
Discount Tire
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing