Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
I have Alum Products skid plates and they are fantastic. Great company to do business with!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered the front skid plate and boot protectors (A arms covers). I am having the following issues:

Honda Rancher TM 2007 (Not 4wd) -

The bottom of the skid plate is too wide. I had to put a clamp on it to compress the sides to attach the bolts. Not good!!

The A arm guards are not a good fit. My Rancher does Not have the welded on nuts to attach the bolt on the bottom of the guards. The C brackets are the only thing holding the guards on. When I turned the tires to the right the left guard got dinged by the brake line bolt inside the left tire. So now it rubs.

I don't think these guards are for the 2wd model, but the website says they fit all Rancher models except the IRS.

I would like to return these items for a full refund as they don't fit my Rancher. I have tried to call the store several times, but no answer. Must be on vacation. :(

Otherwise, nice product...

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
Did you contact the manufacturer? Aluminum Products really stands behind all their products - Really Well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts