Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
238 Posts
My 2 cents...
They're only a few bucks cheaper than the proven zillas or wild thangs, I'd buy one of those instead.
There's more to a tire than tread pattern, if the rubber is cheap and hard it doesnt bite and chunks apart.
Zillas are a soft flexy rubber compound so they work good every where not just in mud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 2 cents...
They're only a few bucks cheaper than the proven zillas or wild thangs, I'd buy one of those instead.
There's more to a tire than tread pattern, if the rubber is cheap and hard it doesnt bite and chunks apart.
Zillas are a soft flexy rubber compound so they work good every where not just in mud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vulcans are $600 total for all 4 27 inch ran Mud bug for years have'nt been able to find any kind of tire 27 inch in stock in canada

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
238 Posts
It is slim pickings right now tire wise if you want 26-27 inch tires.
I just bought 2 27x10x12 mud bugs for the rear of mine so I dont have to pull the studs out of my tires.
I bought my tires from revco.ca, they have a few 27 inch tires in stock but not all of them.
My brother ended up with 27 inch itp mud lite xtr tires last fall as there wasnt much else available then either. They're good tires but over 800 a set after tax. A year ago I got a set of 27 inch cst anclas for 520 after tax.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts