Honda ATV Forum banner

Foreman wont wheelie? Need help:)

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  69quadracer 
#1 ·
Try and try, but can't figure out why it won't do a wheelie? not a important thing, but seems to be funny:) so, should i tighten or loosen the absorbers??? or is it other things i need to figure out?
Its a 09 500FA rubicon...

#2 ·
What elevation are you running at? If you are at high elevation and have not adjusted your air/fuel ratio you could be losing a lot of power. That could have something to do with it?!?!?!?

#6 ·
To Mud99, that's what I do all the time;), but not in front of the elevator is not up: (

To Redracer, running the 150 meters, is practically brand new, so air / fuel ratio should be correct. is not super important guys;)

#11 ·
Just so were on the same page. Ummm dont they call four-wheelers, four-wheelers because they belong on 4 wheels, not 2?

#12 ·
That is very tru my friend, but when you want to convert to 2 wheels you simply gas it and pull back...lol I favor the 4 wheel method.

#13 ·
I can wheelie better on my 700 Grizzly than i can on the TRX 450ER, all i do is stab the gas and it commin up!!! next time i ride it i will do some helmet cam vidoes of me riddin wheelies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.