Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mission complete. Side note is the switch doesn’t have to be changed. Simply add a ground and tap the blue wire for the functionality of the foreman. Center light works on (high beam).
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Looks good, I found an LED for my pod a few years ago it has a common plug, I think I saw some for the lower now also.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Very nice addition - very clean looking install. Something about the white Rancher/Foreman/Rubicon...way cool. (y)

Reactions: Captainrab

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank ya sir. Bought it used and have been going through the front end. Knuckles were worn bad. One more to go though and it will be done.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks awesome. Did the foreman kit just bolt up to it?
Yes. I looked at the parts list off of partzilla for a 2017 then ordered the parts. Also ordered the main headlight switch assembly to power it up. Having said that, I was able the solder onto the high beam light assy and power the light. No need to order the switch assy, the high beam circuit will handle the extra load. In terms of the light socket for the lamp, I brought the lamp to autozone and they had a high temp kit with the socket for less than 20 bucks. Love the extra light and haven’t had any issues since. Hope it helps. Take care and thanks for the kind thoughts. Take care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts