Honda ATV Forum banner

Foreman 450 wheel bearings need help ASAP PLEASE!!

569 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Honda foreman rider 
#1 ·
Hello I’m new to the forum so sorry for aggravating with my problem when there’s a bunch that needs help worse then me but I’m not really a mechanic on ATVs etc. so I need to know if the front wheel bearings on my 2000 Honda rancher 350 will fit on my 2004 Honda foreman 450? I have tried for weeks to ask around and look stuff up and just can’t come up it’s anything could someone please let me know 100% if I can use the wheel bearings off of my rancher 350 on my Honda foreman 450? Any help is greatly appreciated and look forward to being in the forum god bless u all and hope to hear back.

#2 ·
Google the bearing numbers for both, if they're the same they'll work.
You can also remove the bearings, get the numbers off them and get new ones at a bearing shop or online for about 10 bucks. I would not reuse the 350 bearings as new ones are very cheap.
Before you could get cheap bearing/seal kits like the pivot works/moose/all balls, etc we were removing the bearings, getting the numbers off them and buying them at the local bearing shop to avoid buying the expensive non sealed oem ones.

#3 ·
Hello again and thank u so very much Eric I didn’t even know there was numbers on them lol but I will do that now and just go ahead and order the new ones just to b safe and have brand new bearings. I really appreciate the help man and speedy reply thank u I look forward to talking more in the forum god bless and have a great day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.