Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you have a smart phone, download tapatalk. Its pretty easy to post pictures on here through the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Its not hard at all.....

When you want to post a pic go too advanced... then click the little paper clip tab on the top, choose your pic, hit upload, then hit close screen, type your message & hit post.... BOOM the thumbnail is now posted!

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Its long gone sadly. Ive been on this forum 9 years lol. If i can ever get pictures to upload properly i will post up some.

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Big tanks to @GirlsRideToo she figured out the problem i have been having with pictures uploading. Turns out samsung internet was the issue. Then the other search engines i tried i didnt enable the proper permissions and they did the exact samething samsung internet did.
@MrC. Here is the only picture i have of my old ranger on my phone. This is long before i got crazy with it. This was my first vehicle i ever owned so this is back in highschool

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big tanks to @GirlsRideToo she figured out the problem i have been having with pictures uploading. Turns out samsung internet was the issue. Then the other search engines i tried i didnt enable the proper permissions and they did the exact samething samsung internet did.

@MrC. Here is the only picture i have of my old ranger on my phone. This is long before i got crazy with it. This was my first vehicle i ever owned so this is back in highschool
So happy to help and glad that problem is finally resolved. :)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Glad yall got it sorted out. Now, We expect more pictures .... Lol

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts

i had an 85, then a 92, then another 85. mine were smaller, size wise, 85, to the newer ones.
the 1st, 4cyl. 2,300 cc. i got an intake, off a mustang, same year, holley carb, 2 barrel. it was hard to mount it to the block. when i did, what a screamer, at the intake. nothing sounds like a holley. it was a two barrel, an got 28 mpg, till ya hit the 2nd. barrel. ya could near see the gas gauge going down. my pal had the 92 ranger. 3.0, fuel injection, 5 speed. i had a 4 speed. with that holley, i could keep up with him.
i bought the 92 from him, $1,200.oo.. sold it 5 yrs later, $700.oo. that was cheap. too cheap.
the one i got left, i got to work on it. paid $300.oo. it aint never ran yet. that was in 2000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
LedFTed
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing