Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a seller with these floorboards. The top one looks like a strongmade, and the bottom two look like a matching set.

On the matching set, the brackets going down appear to bolt to something on the frame. Anyone seen a set of these, and if so, where do the bolts go on the wheeler?

Seller only has the one side of the strongmade, so would like the matching set, but want to make sure they'll fit a 300, and am having trouble picturing where they would bolt to the wheeler.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those flat pieces of iron go down and bolt to the foot peg bolts.

they look like they will fit.

They look like they would sit flat up against the frame, and looking at the schematic, the foot peg bolts up up and down, not side to side.

That's why I'm asking. Where would those bottom two floorboards bolt up?

Here's the step schematic.

Honda ATV Parts 1997 TRX300FW A STEP Diagram

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do believe these are Strong Made
Yep those attach like the set I got on my late 80's 300. I need another set for the 97 300 I just picked up and I can't see how the ones in my picture above would bolt up.

The seller only has the three floorboards. The top one looks like it would mount like the ones you have pictured. The bottom ones are a matching set, but I can't see how they would mount to the wheeler.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
the brackets look like the peg bolts go through them, and into the frame where the foot peg bolts go, that's what I see anyway :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts