Honda ATV Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kudos! I can't get over those wheels not to mention the awesome look of blue and white! The only thing that machine is missing is a photo shoot with a purdy girl!
Congrats Fish. I still think your bike would look better with a women on it ;) haha congrats man
Congrats Fish. I still think your bike would look better with a women on it ;) haha congrats man
XR6 , Thanks , I got to wait a year before entering the contest again , and hope next year this time I will have something really nice to post up and will have a purdy girl in the pic !
c'mon fish... shave your legs and get on there for us :grin

Congrats with your awsome bike!

·
Premium Member
12,271 Posts
The month is over and thanks again ! I got the Hondaatvforum stickers yesterday in the mail and found a frame for it , going to hand it on the wall in the office
~~ Are you sayin' that you didn't win car and a trip to Barbados ? :grin
No , I got a train ticket to British Columba for a Grizzly hunt !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm late to this party but I am soon about to start searching for me a TRX300 and that one gives me a bit of inspiration for sure

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm late to this party but I am soon about to start searching for me a TRX300 and that one gives me a bit of inspiration for sure
You're in 300 loving territory my friend. You will see plenty of them here and can get all information you need. Welcome to the forums!
Thank you. As you can see I have lurked for a quite a while but the time is getting near. I will posting a few questions soon

Thanks again

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
21 Participants
fishfiles
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing