Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CM'Jr , Thanks , maybe my next bike will be purple and yellow , cause I think this is the year of the Tiger taking down the Elephant ! I really doubt that , wishful thinking ! Congrads on the National Championship , AGAIN !

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Kudos! I can't get over those wheels not to mention the awesome look of blue and white! The only thing that machine is missing is a photo shoot with a purdy girl!

Thanks Farmer , I like those wheels also , I called ITP and tried to get another set , they are discontinued ----instead of white racks , bright aluminum I think would also look good

Yeah they haven’t made the C-4 since probably 07 or so. I think STI may have made a copy of them after that though.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Congratulation! I have to ask what's the deal with the hub paddles? I can't recall ever seeing anything like that before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Thanks M'Quick , I partially answered you hub paddle question in another post , it is unbelievable what they do , they don't only help in ruts , my buddies son has a Can-Am 1000 with 30.5 or 31Outlaws2's , we have this one hole that is steep coming out , the 1000 tried it 3 times to make it once , I walked right thru with 27's 3 times in a row , them paddles walk up the bank like steeping up stairs

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Congrats Fish. I still think your bike would look better with a women on it ;) haha congrats man
XR6 , Thanks , I got to wait a year before entering the contest again , and hope next year this time I will have something really nice to post up and will have a purdy girl in the pic !
I can't wait ;)

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I wandered where you were ........ Lol glad you got back on line (this am where is fish ??) ei somethngs not right .....
Wilson , I was lost without the internet and my daily fix of Hondaforums , I must have tried it 40 times to see if it was up yet
I HEAR you....... Gotta have the morning coffee and forums fix! No doubt.....n see what's up with the fellows! We still have a few missing..... I'm going to hunt down samuks email and check on him and rodp, and powerstroke70 (i think that's his handle ) , be nice when shady gets back on, i miss that old fart :grin

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Congrats Fish! You have a badazz bike right there!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Well done man, I knew this blue one would be a real head turner, you’ve done a great build.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking bike!

CM'Jr , Thanks , maybe my next bike will be purple and yellow , cause I think this is the year of the Tiger taking down the Elephant ! I really doubt that , wishful thinking ! Congrads on the National Championship , AGAIN !

One more and he beats the Bear.. that’s a feat all it’s own..

21 - 40 of 52 Posts