Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today i went to a MX track, it was my first time on one...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was definitely different. I was out of my element but I got the hang of it. I know I wasn't going that fast but I had a blast.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
nice man.Back from Ride got cover in mud and dad rode my bike and did 180 in the mud and i was drifting in the mud and then my friend took his buddies 450r into side off bog pit got stuck and a 660 pulled him out lol and i almost wreck on a hill climb i mad a wrong turn at top and bounce up the rock and dad cough my bike but other then that it was fun

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stayed on the intermediate track. The pro track was full of top notch riders. I didn't want to be in the way, not my first day at least. On the backside there was a 45' table top I was clearing. I'm not sure how high, next time I go I will have my helmet cam and my wife will go around to others parts of the track. It was packed today.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are 2 sets of doubles back to back, the first set I hit no problem but the second set I don't have the guts to hit. Other than that I was fine. The pro track has some actual gap jumps that you are majorly screwed if you don't make it. I will work my way up to that.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
So you gonna quit desert racing and take up MX ?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no, like I said i was out of my element. It was fun but I really love the desert style. In February I'm going out to Cali to do a big Hare Scramble. About 1/3 of the track is a motocross oriented track and the other 2/3 is desert. I figured I better at least get decent on a MX track so I don't kill myself in a race.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
nice red hope you do good in that race

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, me too!!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah i had a friend yesterday he had a honda450r and he whent through the side of a mud hole and sunk and bike died he kick it and tried to get out but could so my cusin 660 pulled him out we have pics and a video of it lol he wached the video 5 times could belive he got pulled out by a 660 but other then that it was fun and i almost crash on a hill called supperman i bounce at top and lock my braks up and dad push and gave it gas to get to the top lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts