Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just purchased my first ATV (2010 420 Rancher ES). I have rode my brother's (Foreman 500) and plenty of others, but I'm glad to have my own. I have been on the Corvette forum, so I think I know how this goes. I'm ready to do a few mods already. I need the scoop on the best deals/vendors for a 2 inch lift and a louder exhaust. I look forward to everyone's input. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums! louder is not always better it gets non riders angry at those of us that ride especially on public riding places

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I like them as quiet as I can get them, but it's just a matter of opinion, I guess.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums..i have to go with the rest of the gang here..loud isn't always good..spec if your a hunter or ridding on gov forest land..lol..they won't like it at all..lol.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am trying to make my 250r quieter to meet the new decibel ratings on the dunes. If you do ride on public land make sure to check out the legal decibel level so you don't get a fat ticket.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
If you want louder get a HMF exhaust.And for a lift I'm sure like high lifter or skyjacker makes a kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts