Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Great videos. That's the first ARGO amphibious vehicle I've seen in a while.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha that would suck coming up to a long strait away. going thru some mud like that, it might be an okay trade off, haha.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
speaking of speeds and stuff, i have a feeling if my quad gets much faster im gonna need some longer gears. do you know of any other quads i could swap the gears?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
speaking of speeds and stuff, i have a feeling if my quad gets much faster im gonna need some longer gears. do you know of any other quads i could swap the gears?
No, that might be hard to find.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
ha that would suck coming up to a long strait away. going thru some mud like that, it might be an okay trade off, haha.
If a real muddy place is the only place you would ever be, then 20 MPH would be OK. But sometimes I ride on the road in between trails and 20 MPH is too slow on the road.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
same here man, i ride down the road between trails and that thing would SUCK getting there, haha.

as for the gears, i dont know, just what i think i heard, i would have to go back and look. but i heard the gear reduction for the 350 foreman was my gears, if thats the case i would think the those gears would be a gear extender for mine. i think there is slight modifications to make tho. i would need to do more research on it.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
same here man, i ride down the road between trails and that thing would SUCK getting there, haha.

as for the gears, i dont know, just what i think i heard, i would have to go back and look. but i heard the gear reduction for the 350 foreman was my gears, if thats the case i would think the those gears would be a gear extender for mine. i think there is slight modifications to make tho. i would need to do more research on it.
Yeah, I don't know much about the gear reductions and things like that. I always try to keep mine all stock.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
stock is boring :p

i cant keep anything stock.
Stock is dependable. I ride on long rides by myself, sometimes, with no one around for miles and miles and I don't like to walk.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its good to walk every now and then :D

ha nah, majority of things i mod is with dependability in mind also. havent really messed with this four wheeler, but what is the point of moding if your going to put something weaker on there. ive had good luck with cars, well see how it is with honda atvs.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
its good to walk every now and then
Walking is for other people. LOL. It's not for me.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahahahah, ahhh that was funny. i hear ya.

if i mod something and it breaks im going back to stock, i dont like walking either.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Yeah I'm right there with the NO WALKING rule. HATE IT! But I also like to mod things some.. so I try to pick a happy safe medium. you're best be for some more speed is probably just going some bigger back tires.. but I'm not sure what that will get you.

BTW!! Great videos!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts