Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I took an 02 Honda 400ex on a trade, i can't seem to get it started with any of the simple solution and I don't have the money to throw into it so I've considered selling it as is. So what would be a solid fair asking price on this quad it had lots of after market things on it here is a pic. Please let me know what you guys think. What's it worth???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ok guys I took an 02 Honda 400ex on a trade, i can't seem to get it started with any of the simple solution and I don't have the money to throw into it so I've considered selling it as is. So what would be a solid fair asking price on this quad it had lots of after market things on it here is a pic. Please let me know what you guys think. What's it worth??? View attachment 150293
Howdy there. It really depends on where you live and what they go for where you are. Get on Craigslist, FB market place and other sites selling and get a good idea of what a working one goes for in about the same cosmetic condition as yours. Then you can deduct whatever price you would estimate it would cost to repair it from that. That’s a starting point.
But at the end of the day it’s whatever someone would pay. I would say most people will pay anywhere from $900-$1800 for that bike in the cosmetic condition it’s, if it’s all in working order.

Have you tried troubleshooting it to get it running?

-Pierce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I haven't really had the time to mess with it because my wife is due to have baby early June so she's kept me busy doing everything else and she honestly wants me to get rid of it because she thinks if I get it running our boys will get hurt lol. Thanks for the pricing info.

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Honestly, not running you would be better off parting it out. Does it have a title, and what state are you located.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if it has a title or not I know I don't have it so idk. I live in Kentucky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts