Honda ATV Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hey Girls ride too, we used to call those long reach Hemostats "roach clips". lol..........that was many years ago tho.
You mean we don't call them that anymore? What do we call them now? Ha Ha.
Maybe MC will answer. I have no idea. No recreational drugs here. I'm a boring person. LOL
"Roach" was a term from the 70's. I assumed there was a different name for the leftover portion that couldn't be held by one's fingers. Are they still referred to as "Roaches"? Some would boast about 2nd generation joints rolled from roaches........supposedly they were stronger. Many, many years ago for me.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
I got one for ya fish..... What's a lot lizard ? You Being a heavy equipment technition/mechanic ... I figure you know ...lol
I been in a few truck stops and never heard that term before ----- but the truck stop here has a transgender cashier or what the correct term is now days , a guy being a girl , and I heard a term about her or him ?? , they say she is Metropolitan and when I asked what that was , they say she will go any way and do the anyone and everyone I guess ------ I say what ever floats your boat

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Yep Austin nailed it lol...
transgender
There sure are some messed up people out there haha!

Man alive This thread sure did make a turn!

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
I got one for ya fish..... What's a lot lizard ? You Being a heavy equipment technition/mechanic ... I figure you know ...lol
do they carry a lug tool?

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Doubtful..... In all honesty I couldn't advise... That trash is NOT my cup of coffee .... How ever this comes to mind ....haha!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Lot Lizards would all be on unemployment if it were depending on me to employ them ! I wouldn't even want to touch one , like Tony Montana says they are " SO Polluted "

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Sex then drugs........now let's talk about rock n roll!

When you can get all three going at the same time ------- dey about to open the spillway for the second time this year

Thanks Fish. That's a great cover. I shared it with my wife because she was a huge Zeppelin fan when we met in high school.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
I hear you MC , I have been listening to them for years myself -- Gretchen Menn on guitar , combine skill and looks , she is one of the best female guitarist out there

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
9 Participants
fishfiles
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing