Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant spell, and i need to edit things. at the moment spell check works, but when i see something i posted, that could use some editing, i would like to edit a mistake, usually more in just one thread. if i turn off spellcheck, most here, wont understand a word what i say. not that most dont,
they will get a lesson in dyslexia.. i can write in this forum in dyslexia. might be interesting anyway..

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
why are the dates to almost anything wrong??? Kentco left this place a lone/long time age, yet it says E posted 3 mts ago, in trending threads. if ya want this place to be a truthful place, then ya gotta be true.
ya better get your stuff together, before this boat sinks. its leaking at the seems, if not more..

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just gotta say; what happened to the staff, and help from the top?? ?? the community, cant help me with some questions.. the community, dont even know, they are the help now.. how about a new thread? ask those here, if they can solve a problem, it is a community..
and with threads, or posts, who in the community, can solve anything? i got no clue..
who, or what, owns this site, best have a way, to get it right.
as far as those that are still here, they are restricted, without any way, to let this site be better..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts