Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all
deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing
could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding
offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the
means to manufacture it . Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from
garage to factory.
Check us out at Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
I got a couple of them from Wolfsnout and they work great and are also very comfortable to wear.
Unlike a medical dust mask, they are washable and conform very nicely to your face. Good job Wolfsnout!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a couple of them from Wolfsnout and they work great and are also very comfortable to wear.
Unlike a medical dust mask, they are washable and conform very nicely to your face. Good job Wolfsnout!

Thanks for your compliment!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ive had mine for about a year and a 1/2 and works great. Took a little getting used to it, but I dont leave home without it in the summer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd buy an other one in a heartbeat! I'm always bring up the rear so really helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd buy an other one in a heartbeat! I'm always bring up the rear so really helps.
Those look neat, sometimes masks can get really hot though especially with full gear on over them. It would help a lot to refrigerate the mask for a few hours or over night before using it so they don't get all sticky or sweaty so fast.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those look neat, sometimes masks can get really hot though especially with full gear on over them. It would help a lot to refrigerate the mask for a few hours or over night before using it so they don't get all sticky or sweaty so fast.
Actually you can pour cold water on them throughout the day...give them a squeeze and they stay nice and cool for a while.
to be honest, the positive air flow, once you hit second gear, they cool off
nicely. Way better then anything else you could try.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Goggles will be available in two weeks. Place your pre-orders to get in line....
Dust Masks are always in stock!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts