Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think I figured it out. The only connection I can't unplug is the one on the frame the 4x4 connector I can get it off the body connector but I can't disconnect the 2 connections. Real tight I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
8,309 Posts
also, lots of tips on youtube on how to hope connections, seen a video back not so long ago, guy had like 25 different connection types and showed tricks to OPEN each, super simple, was amazing how easy he did some?
so, try a search there, might help you a lot!

· Registered
170 Posts
That one is a b*tch! I don't like how low in the frame it is. Seems like it is always going to get splashed.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That one is a b*tch! I don't like how low in the frame it is. Seems like it is always going to get splashed.

Yea I watched MUDPUPPY on YouTube he zip tied it high up near the power steering block drilled a hole in plastic and zip tied it way up there were it isn't submerged. That gray connector is the 4x4 diff lock to I figured it would be the highest were it doesn't short out when you need it. I coated the exterior of that plug as well for extra protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.