Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I know the DG stands for "Don't Get"

When DG's products hold together they are great. I have seen too many mounting tabs snap off and canisters crack. IMO Curtis Sparks makes one of the best pipes for the 400.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I agree not to mention they are extrmely lound and obnoxious... I have a full DG system sitting in the shed collecting dust.. good place for it.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that answers my question. They are a pos.It must me the same thing as a cobra exhaust. Thanks for the input.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Yes and they sound just as bad.

Well that answers my question. They are a pos.It must me the same thing as a cobra exhaust. Thanks for the input.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Yep, just like Cobra... all bark no bite.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i disagree noafence red tom or anyonr but i know a person who has 2 400ex and he runs dg on them and they sound good and give it a lot of power and there not loud i have a supper trap now thats loud but the dg makes rilly good pipes

·
Registered
347 Posts
Have you rode their fourwheeler with the DG on it???

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yes my friends 40ex has one and its kool and it gave the quad a lot of power and its not loud compaired to the super trap pipe i have on my 300

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
DG. Do NOT get this exhaust. Just don't.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
i disagree noafence red tom or anyonr but i know a person who has 2 400ex and he runs dg on them and they sound good and give it a lot of power and there not loud i have a supper trap now thats loud but the dg makes rilly good pipes
Like I said before, when they stay together they are decent, but they fall apart more ofthen than not. DG's gains are extremely minimal, I'm not saying you're lying but I have seen numerous people make the mistake of buying one. There is a reason some pipes are priced so cheap.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah i know red but my friend 400ex has one and he had it for 5 years on it and its still good

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
VERY few DG pipes will last that long.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts