Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Holy moley!! Those spacers are something else haha.. Wonder what the idea behind the A arm ‘bodge’ was? Wouldn’t achieve anything other than mess up the geometry would it.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Impressive. I bet those spacers run dead true too. There was a guy on this forum years ago when I first joined who had his bike lifted like that. I think it might have been a Yamaha though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,648 Posts
If I would have done something like that to my bike , I wouldn't tell people I done it , I think I would say I bought it that way ------ LOL --------- Should start a pic thread called ******* Repairs , Mods and Upgrades , that one would make it

·
Premium Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm probably going to cut that crap off the frame, see if it will go back together stock.

As for the spacers, they were on a 250ES diff with some horrible looking braces welded on it. I've got that rear ready to go in a 300 now. The guy who had it had all of it on his scrap pile, said I could have it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lol, oh man, some people...

That's pretty much how I angled down my rear grab bar.

But it's one thing to do it to a bolt on accessory, and another to mess with the actual frame and geometry haha.

Fish, love the idea of a thread of "******* repairs" or just "what NOT to do" haha

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
This guy must have offered his services to others as well, I just got a 88 300 4x4 with the same custom mounts :)

After buying enough of these you really do get to see the "ingenuity" some people have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts