Honda ATV Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Glad to see LSU get the win. I've always like Orgeron even when he was at Ole Miss.

I, apparently along with the rest of the college football world, am extremely happy that the UCF people will finally have to shut up! While they were obviously a decent team, their "national champions" garbage was old, and everyone was sick of hearing about it.

Had UCF played an even moderately difficult schedule and gone 12-0 THEN maybe things would have been different, but when you play high school teams, you have nothing to brag about..

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Anyone watching the game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
That was the most enjoyable game I seen all year --------- Nick didn't like it much , he is a sore loser ---------- the 4th quarter goal line stand was awesome

·
Super Moderator
4,388 Posts
It was really odd to see a game with such terrible officiating go against bama. That was a change of pace. Im kinda shocked the refs didnt just award bama points for being themselves. But clemson played well firing on all cylinders thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Next year Clemson is going to be someone to reckon with , 5 offensive lineman are returning as seniors and the QB will be a Sophomore ----- the defensive coordinator for Clemson needs to be in the pros , he out foxed the fox -------- in the beginning of the game Alabama was moving the ball with their quick slants , Clemson moved the linebackers up and took the slants away from them and got extreme pressure on the QB , after Tag' first interception , he was still cocky , saying " that one was on me " , by the end of the game , Tag looked like a deer in headlights , shame 40 of his family flew all the way from Hawaii to see that , wonder who paid for that trip ? Read tickets were going for as low as $100 this year , down from $1,500 last year ........

Great Win for Clemson !!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
That was the most enjoyable game I seen all year --------- Nick didn't like it much , he is a sore loser ---------- the 4th quarter goal line stand was awesome
Good morning Fish,.... I thought you were a gentleman. You could have at least offered me a little LA hospitality before you sank that knife in my heart. But that's okay, I'm used to it. I come from a dysfunctional family - UA and LSU graduates. We're tied at 3 to 3. :eek
@alloutdoors I thought the same thing. Imagined it would go down to the wire. Ouch!

Their defensive coach was amazing. They were clearly the better team and deserved the win.

Enough said, Truth be known I'm not really that interest in any football game. I'd much rather spend time thinking about the next project for my ATV. I want to mount a LED light bar to the front rack of my Rancher. I want to be as cool as you @fishfiles. :wink

·
Premium Member
12,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Girlsridetoo , you'll Crimson Tide'ers had your days of glory > step aside there is a new sheriff in town ----- maybe next year LSU will whoop 'Bama

... what I really think might have happened , the gambling cartel owes the refs , and helped 'Bama win all year long , along with their easy schedule to make a lot of money blowing out the over and unders , but they knew that the usual one sided ref rags wasn't going to fly too well in a Nationally televised game , so they bet on Clemson and said your on your own 'Bama and made a fortune LOL

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Had you told me Bama would win 44-16 I wouldn't have batted an eye.

Had you told me Clemson would win I would have called you crazy.

But I guess that's why they play the game. Hats off to Clemson. They came in and took it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My team won. I am a life-long Clemson fan. I grew up about 10 miles from there and my Dad was a professor there for 35 years. I now live about 75 miles from Tuscaloosa, but I still can't cheer for the Tide. It's not easy being in the heart of SEC country right now, but I think I'll manage.
I'm impressed by both of the quarterbacks. Lawrence shows no sign of cracking under the pressure. It's hard to believe he was playing high school just last year. Tua may be the most accurate passer I have seen in a long time, college or pro.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts