Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I have a 2000 300 Ex and it runs excellent and is a all around great atv but my clutch is very hard to pull in. Does anyone have any suggestions for me and what that would be doing that for??

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Could need adjusting or some lube.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You may just need these.

Just kidding, I agree with Red. try some lube and maybe an adjustment you should be fine.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey, I have a 2000 300 Ex and it runs excellent and is a all around great atv but my clutch is very hard to pull in. Does anyone have any suggestions for me and what that would be doing that for??
ummm you don't have a clutch lever to pull in,,,,it's an automatic shifter(correct me if I'm wrong),,unless your talking about the reverse safety lever,,,,,

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Ok Im correcting you..... the 300ex had a clutch, the 250ex was a sport clutch, my 250X has a clutch the 300ex and the 250X are the same exact quad frame, plastics, everything except the engine.. I hope this helps

ummm you don't have a clutch lever to pull in,,,,it's an automatic shifter(correct me if I'm wrong),,unless your talking about the reverse safety lever,,,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts