Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with Cheap cycle products.com. I ordered some parts 5/19 and still have not got them. The tracking info says the parts were shipped out of the warehouse but that is it. I call them and no one ever came to the phone, waited 1 hour on the automated hold twice the day I got mad and hung up. :confused:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
They are a middleman and don't generally keep an inventory. They order the parts from another warehouse and when they get them, they ship them to you.

Can't speak about the phone support. Have you emailed them?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, Pain is right, they are a middleman. I haven't ordered anything from them, but I have heard a lot of people say that it takes a long time to get their order.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Ya i ordered from them and it took like 2 weels to get my order talked to a guy there and told him how dissapointed i was in there service and would not be ordering again.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I have had the same problems with motosport.
Never had a problem with Motosport, it does suck that they closed the showroom for Motosport here in Southaven.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have only really dealt with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Resonable prices and shipping is stupid fast!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm having the same trouble now, put 2 orders, one on the 15th, the other 19th. Both where shipped on the 25th. The first one arrived, second one hasn't. Traking says nothing, they emailed me that they can't get any more info on it. Phone rings but they never answer. USPS doesnt give me an answer either.

They are cheaper, but its not worth the trouble....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm having the same trouble now, put 2 orders, one on the 15th, the other 19th. Both where shipped on the 25th. The first one arrived, second one hasn't. Traking says nothing, they emailed me that they can't get any more info on it. Phone rings but they never answer. USPS doesnt give me an answer either.

They are cheaper, but its not worth the trouble....
Finally got my order today, placed the order on May 19th. I tried calling them yesterday again, was on hold for 1 hour and nobody ever answered the phone. There never was any tracking information updated. Never again........

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I have had the same problems with motosport.
Never had a problem with Motosport, it does suck that they closed the showroom for Motosport here in Southaven.
It was not the shipping I had trouble with. Sorry! It was the parts were put on back order. I waited three months for some nerfs and ended u[ cancelling the order and got something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts