Honda ATV Forum banner

Canada

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  mac102004 
#1 ·
I was looking at 2 400ex's for 2300. 1 running good the other needs a valve and a exhaust. I'm rather new to posting but I like opinions so let's hear them!

#2 ·
welcome to the forums, I am not a sport atv person, can't help ya, no clue what they sell for ?. when you get into the utility atvs ?, then I can help more..lol.

#3 ·
In ontario there between 1500-2500. 1500 being used and needs a lil tlc and 2500 being souped up to the nutz with after market of course the trade for reliability and power is the factor there but I was just curious to know if there might be some insight with this.

#4 ·
location plays a huge part in prices ?, so does looks !, sounds, and all that stuff. also depends on the buyer ?, what you might pay for a atv, and me pay for that same atv ?, will never be the same !. I just don't mess with sport atvs at all, I rebuild/sell/restore utility atvs, and I go by my location here as far as prices go, and you can also look through your local CL's if you have this there ?, and get a ball park figure on what that model is selling for ?.

#6 ·
yeah, the us dollar and Canada dollar are different...so is calling to Canada !!! ( found that out the hard way !...lmfao ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.