Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 228 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Thanks much Mac n MM, i believe you nailed it Mac n I'm still looking for that rear bumper! Lol
which model are you after ?..an old trx300 ?, or an old trx350 ?, because the frames are not the same..as well as the front fenders and racks.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts

Don’t know if it’s Hondaline, or moose, or kimpex etc. Looks to be a bit modified. That’s what’s left of a TRX300FW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
What about this one?

A friend of mine has a 125 for his kid, and this one popped up yesterday. We split the cost, he wanted the rear basket and front rack/bumper stuff as his didn't have those. I get the rest of it.

Those factory racks?

Total cost for the bike, $100. Head is missing valves, springs, and keepers, but supposedly otherwise complete.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
Looks like you need new tires ?

Carlisle 'Trail Wolf' ....... an OEM replacement type.

They look bald in the photo's ....... actually, they're relatively new. :smile

Look like they are fine to me, barely worn. Probably more lug on them than Mud Lites have

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Looks like you need new tires ?

Look like they are fine to me, barely worn. Probably more lug on them than Mud Lites have

you wish !. mine are like brand new..sooo..what ever..but I would expect a comment from you about mudlites...to each their own..right ?..lol.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts

you wish !. mine are like brand new..sooo..what ever..but I would expect a comment from you about mudlites...to each their own..right ?..lol.

You know I can’t resist lol

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts

You know I can’t resist lol

yep..i know you can't..lol. and you know i'll praise mudlites until I die..great tires for MY style of riding..lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Anyone seen the midlite 2’s in action yet?

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Attachments

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
What about this one?

A friend of mine has a 125 for his kid, and this one popped up yesterday. We split the cost, he wanted the rear basket and front rack/bumper stuff as his didn't have those. I get the rest of it.

Those factory racks?

Total cost for the bike, $100. Head is missing valves, springs, and keepers, but supposedly otherwise complete.
Thx jeep, check this one out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Yeah i agree.... Looks good, that 2wd 300 was owned by a guy in Canada, i asked him about that rack setup, he didn't know if was hondaline or not, and i too have. No clue, told me him and his wife road into town to do there shopping, he also emailed me and told me when he purchased it, it already had all that added on except that rear elevated seat, I'll see if i have some better pics.

:edit it could be a cmp (cambridge metal n plastic) kit, that foot guard, DOES resemble cmp design, n this pic. I'm not too SURE which honda trx model this stumper fits

Attachments

21 - 40 of 228 Posts
About this Discussion
227 Replies
16 Participants
mac102004
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing