Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 350d i have one of these bumpers, it bolts right on with no mods, all i can tell you is it has a USA made sticker on the left hand side, could this be a hondaline bumper for a 350d ? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks a lot like the bumpers I have on my 200SX and my TRX250. These are CMP bumpers. I think they're still making stuff for ATVs but I don't think they still make stuff for the older machines. I got mine off of eBay used.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bud, that's the one, did you have to do any modding to add it to your Trx250 ?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the one, that really caught my eye, no clue on this one at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found two more today, anyone intrested, PM me, this next one is for a 300

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And this one (also) 300

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Here a cool exhaust finisher gotta have this if you run mudflaps

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here a cool exhaust finisher gotta have this if you run mudflaps
I looked high and low for one of those, ended making one from a hurricane fence post cap, , ill snap a pic of mine, tomorrow, thanks goober! :D

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This is my idea, except , I'm doing this on the back of mine, soon as i do the rear bumper install. That's the idea behind the exhaust deflector, to angle the heat away.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A bit of help identifying this so called hondaline fourtrax 300 front (add on) bumper part# 08313-hc501, this is the 1st one I've ever seen! A very rare animal.....?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
A bit of help identifying this so called hondaline fourtrax 300 front (add on) bumper part# 08313-hc501, this is the 1st one I've ever seen! A very rare animal.....?

I assume it’s meant for the 88 and maybe other year 300’s that had this style bumper or maybe the ones with no racks on them which I’m still looking for a pic of lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks much Mac n MM, i believe you nailed it Mac n I'm still looking for that rear bumper! Lol

·
Super Moderator
36,708 Posts
1 - 20 of 228 Posts