Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Honda

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my dad are buying a new fourwheeler from a very close motorcycle and ATV dealer. Almost everything in the shop was already bought, the owners just needed to come pick them up, and my dad managed to buy a 2022 Fourtrax Rancher 4X4 Automatic DCT IRS EPS around Sep 20th. The date they gave us for when the fourwheeler would arrive at the shop was Nov 30th but around the 14th the date was pushed back to Jan 30th. About a week ago my dad texted me saying that they got a few new outlanders in the shop and they haven't been bought, and we could refund the rancher by the penny and buy the outlander if we wanted. These past few days I've been thinking about switching to the outlander, now me and my friends have always been using hondas because they are super durable and reliable. But by looking at the pictures my dad gave me the model looks like the Outlander DPS 450/570. I have compared alot of things on that outlander and the rancher we could refund and they are pretty similar on the basics of things like size, But I've always dreamed of being in the can am family. I can't decide what to do so I thought what better place to go than people with hondas and know the ups and downs of ranchers from experience and not from a salespersons "promise" so I'm hoping you guys can help me decide, you can look more into the honda I'm getting if you want, its the 2022 Fourtrax Rancher 4X4 Automatic DCT IRS EPS.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Thing is so you have the money to fix the can am when it breaks Honda is more reliable in my opinion I’ve sunk my Honda over and over again and it’s still kicking just fine if you sink a Can am that’s gonna be a issue but I mean if your dads buying you a new atv I’m sure he has money to buy whatever breaks @MorgnMuffin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts