Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  1. So here is the situation that I can't seem to mitigate. I have worked on disc brakes all my life. So I own a 2015 Honda Rancher 420, since I have owned like most I have been through a ton of water. Well I had a baby & had not had the time to ride with-in the last 6 months. I found the back drum brakes gaulded/rusted in place, drum was full of muddy water. The front calipers were in the same condition. Also the master cylinder was sticking and the brake lines had buldging signs of wear. So I replaced back brake pads, cleaned drum and they are back to normal. I since replaced all the components of the front braking system. Replaced Master Cylinder, all brake lines, calipers & pads. The calipers are obviously freed, but are dragging slightly on rotors. It worsens when wheels are turned. I have tried everything I know to fix the issue, but have failed. Read everything I could find online. Is the calipers defective IDK, is hubs bad IDK. Please help!

·
Super Moderator
36,940 Posts
was all parts replaced from honda ?, or you went the cheap route, and bought from amazon or ebay ?.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts